To resolve this symptom, user should start Recovery Console from a startup disk with the steps below.
1. Create a startup disk from Windows® XP.
2. Insert the startup disk in the floppy disk drive and turn on the computer.
3. Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
4. When the message To repair a Windows® XP installation using Recovery Console, press R. appears, press R on the keyboard.
5. When the message Which Windows® installation would your like to log onto? appears, press 1 and press Enter.
6. When prompted for the administrator password, enter the password if password is set and press Enter. Otherwise, press Enter if the password is not yet set.
* Administrator's Password can be changed in the Safe mode.