IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Refer to the following questions and answers.
- Can I use a USB mobile battery as an external power supply for the camera?
- Is there a battery charger other than the supplied AC adapter for USB charging?
- The battery packs cannot be charged when the digital single lens camera α is connected to the AC Adaptor (supplied) or to the computer using the micro USB cable.
- The battery does not charge when connected to a computer.
Transferring images to a computer
Frequently Asked Questions for PlayMemories Home
- How to transfer pictures from a digital still camera to a computer with a USB connection.
- How to transfer videos to a Macintosh computer.
- What software do I use to transfer photos and videos to an Apple Macintosh computer?