Messages (WAV/DVF/MSV file) saved in the computer or voice files on the computer (WMA/WAV file) can be converted into MP3 file.
You can convert the file format of messages (WAV/DVF/MSV file) saved in the computer or voice files on the computer (WMA/WAV file) into MP3 files by one of the followings.
- After selecting the file, click ( MP3 Conversion ) on toolbar.
- After selecting the file, select MP3 Conversion from PC on menu bar.
- After selecting the file, right-click and select MP3 Conversion from the short-cut menu.
- When a file of different file format is converted, the file is re-compressed and the sound quality may be reduced. And recorded dates data may not be succeeded.
- MP3 file cannot use the following functions.
- Voice recognition, adding a bookmark, dividing a message, etc.
- The conversion of all files is not guaranteed.
- When using the ICD-SXxx0 series, you cannot add an MSV (LPEC) /MP3/WMA file whose file size exceeds 1GB. A WAV file whose file size exceeds 2 GB cannot be added either. For other types of IC recorders, you cannot add a file whose file size exceeds 2 GB. Before adding a message whose file size exceeds the limits, divide it or do other measures to reduce its file size.