About this download
The program will update Graphics Driver (NVIDIA) to version 22.214.171.12467 and resolve the following symptoms:
- HDMI Compatibility problem.
- Graphical noise on screen appears when opening some movie player
- The applications (PMB VAIO Edition, Media Gallery) may not respond when repeating window maximize and resize while playing the video preview.
Graphics Driver (NVIDIA) version 126.96.36.19967
File name: EP0000600120.exe
File size: 103.14 MB (108140056 bytes)
- To install Graphics Driver (NVIDIA) version 188.8.131.5267
- 103.14 MB
- Windows 7 64bit
This program will update BIOS version to and will resolve the following symptoms
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000600120.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
Please uninstall current driver before exceturing this program.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to Device Manager
2. Under Display Adapter -> Graphics Driver Properties
Device Name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M or NVIDIA GeForce GT 320M or NVIDIA GeForce 310M
Digital Signature: Yes