About this download
This program will update Graphics Driver (AMD) to version 8.862.4.4000 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- BSOD (Bluescreen of Death) occurs when in SPEED Mode.
Graphics Driver (AMD) Update version 8.862.4.4000
File name: EP0000600498.exe
File size: 257.85 MB (270370512 bytes)
- Graphics Driver (AMD) Update version 8.862.4.4000
- 257.85 MB
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000600498.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if installation is successful:
For AMD Graphics Driver:
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Double-click the Display adapters.
3. Double-click the AMD Radeon(TM) HD and open the AMD Radeon(TM) HD Properties.
4. Click the Driver tab and check the Driver version.
5. Version should indicate 8.862.4.4000.
For Intel Graphics Driver:
1. Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\igdkmd64.sys
2. Version should indicate 22.214.171.12469.