About this download
Auto Transfer (Ver.1.0.01) Software is now available for users of NWD-B103 / B105 / B103F / B105F Walkman.
Additional Function: Windows XP Service Pack 3 is compatible.
The following are the minimum requirements to use the software.
- Compatible Microsoft Operating System (Pre-Installed):
Windows Vista Home Basic
Windows Vista Home Premium
Windows Vista Business
Windows Vista Ultimate
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 (Service Pack 2 or higher)
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 (Service Pack 2 or higher)
Windows XP Media Center Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or higher)
Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
Windows 2000 Professional (Service Pack 4 or higher)
*64 bit versions of the operating system are not supported.
- IBM PC/AT or compatible (This program is not compatible with Macintosh)
- CPU: Pentium III 450MHz or higher (For Windows Vista, Pentium III 800MHz or higher)
- RAM: 128MB or more (For Windows Vista, 512MB or more)
Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 pixels or more (recommended 1,024 X 768 or higher)
Colors: High color (16 bit) or more
- USB port: Hi-Speed USB is recommended
Note: This software is not supported in the following environments.
- Operating System other than the ones indicated above.
- An environment that is an upgrade of the original manufacturer-installed operating system.
- Multi-boot environment.
- Multi-monitor environment.
File Name: AutoTransfer_NWDB100.exe
Download size: 502 KB
Updated on: 29th April 2008
- Auto Transfer Software
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Prior to the download, close all programs that are currently opened.
- Create a new folder at_dl in the C: drive.
- Download the file AutoTransfer_NWDB100.exe (502 KB) into the folder created in Step 2.
- After the download is completed, select Views > Details in the Explorer to check the file size.
If the file size is not the same as the file size shown above, download the file again.
Note: Do not make the system go into suspend, sleep, and hibernation mode during the download.
- Close all the programs that are currently opened.
- Click Start and select Run.
- At the Run box, type C:\at_dl\AutoTransfer_NWDB100.exe and click OK to begin the installation.
- Auto Transfer InstallShield Wizard window will appear.
- InstallShield Wizard Complete will appear. Click Finish.
- Auto Transfer folder will appear in the at_dl folder.
- Open the Auto Transfer folder and check that below listed folder and files are available.
- Sony Setting (Folder)
- Autorun (File)
- AutoTransfer (File)
- Copy Sony Setting, Autorun and AutoTransfer.
- Double-click My Computer -> WALKMAN or Removable Disk, then paste them into the WALKMAN.
Note: Do not paste them into any other folder in the WALKMAN. The folder and files must be located at the root folder of the WALKMAN to function.
Auto Transfer Guide
- Please click here for the Auto Transfer software guide.