About this download
Connect the unit to your computer using the micro-USB cable (supplied), and turned on the power. Log in Windows in administrator rights, please operate follows:
- Click the Desktop button from the start screen to display the Desktop screen.
- Right-click the start button on the desktop screen.
- Select Device Manager from the drop down box.
- Go to the Human Interface Devices in the device Manager.
- Right-click on Sony Device.
- Select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- Click the Show compatible hardware option.(Remove the check.)
- Manufacturer and Model will be displayed.
- Select (Standard USB hub Controller) from the Manufacturer list
- Select USB Composite Device from the Model list.
- Click Next.
- Windows has successfully updated your driver software
and USB Composite device will be displayed.
- PHA-1 will be displayed in the Sound, video and game controllers in the Device Manager.
- Right-click the PHA-1 option displayed in the Sound, video and game controllers in Device Manager.
- PHA-1 Properties window will be displayed. Select the Details tab.
- The Driver install has been completed successfully if USB Audio Device is displayed under Value.
- When you change a USB port and use PHA-1, please update the driver again.
Update of the driver every USB port or please be always connected to the same USB port.
- After Windows Update, please update the driver again.
- Windows 8 64bit;Windows 8 32bit