Please download Imaging Edge Mobile App onto your smart phone to connect to your camera / Handycam / Action Cam.
What is Imaging Edge Mobile?
It is an application that allows to transfer still images/videos to a smartphone, enables remote shooting, and provides location information to images captured by a camera.
Imaging Edge Mobile is an application that succeeds PlayMemories Mobile.
Recommended environment for operation
- Android version 6.0 and above
- iOS version 11.4 and above
How to setup
Different camera / camcorder models have different methods of connecting to the phone. Please refer to setup guide for the connection methods.
How to transfer pictures and videos
Please choose from below methods to transfer your images or video from your product.
- How to transfer pictures wirelessly to an mobile device.
- Step 1: Select your camera / camcorder model
- Step 2: Go to Operations after shooting
- Step 3: Select Send images
- How to transfer pictures and videos using NFC One-touch sharing to a mobile device.
Or you can refer to these video tutorials on how to transfer photos / images.
The video will explain in a simple how-to way, many of the functions – both simple and detailed – that can be performed with a Sony camera, both Full Frame and APS-C, as well as the compact RX camera range.
- Still images that can be transferred with Imaging Edge Mobile:
Original size, 2M, VGA
- Movies that can be transferred with Imaging Edge Mobile:
MP4 or XAVC S (Depends on the model; AVCHD is not supported.)
If you encounter any connection errors or issues with the app, refer to FAQ section for help.