A mobile application for transferring captured images, remote shooting, and camera setting and updates
This site describes how to use Creators' App, a mobile app for smartphones and tablets. You can transfer still images and videos to smartphones or tablets, shoot remotely, set up cameras and update their system software, and more.
Some Creators' App features are also available using a browser at Creators' Cloud Web.
Creators' Cloud Web support www.sony.net/cc/help/
What are the differences between Creators' App, Creators' Cloud, and Creators' Cloud Web?
- Availability of some Creators' App and Creators' Cloud web features (such as cloud storage or camera system software updates) varies by country or region.
- Android 9.0 - 13.0
- iOS 15.7 - 16.3
ILCE-7RM5*1, ILCE-7M4*1, ZV-E1, ZV-1F*2, ZV-1M2*2, ILME-FX3*2*3, ILME-FX30*1*2
- *1 Supported by system software Ver. 2.00 or later
- *2 Does not support connection via access point
- *3 Supported by system software Ver. 3.00 or later
- Depending on your country or region, cloud services may not be supported.
For cameras other than those listed above
Use Imaging Edge Mobile for transferring images from the camera and remote shooting functions.
How to upload images transferred with Imaging Edge Mobile to the cloud with Creators' App
Migrating from Imaging Edge Mobile to Creators' App
If camera system software updates prevent you from using an existing Imaging Edge Mobile, you will need to migrate to Creators' App for the camera. Creators' App improves upon Imaging Edge Mobile functionality by adding new features such as cloud storage, the Discover site for interacting with other content creators, and support for future camera system software updates. After updating the camera system software, install Creators' App and set up a connection as described in "If you did not set up a connection initially."
Applicable models: ILCE-7RM5 (Ver. 2.00 or later), ILCE-7M4 (Ver. 2.00 or later), ILME-FX3 (Ver. 3.00 or later), ILME-FX30 (Ver. 2.00 or later)
- To migrate from Imaging Edge Mobile to Creators' App by applying a software update to the camera, you must first update Imaging Edge Mobile to the latest version (Ver. 7.7.2 or later).
- If you are using an iPhone/iPad, restart your iPhone/iPad (turn the power off and then turn it back on again) after updating the camera, and then connect the camera to Creators' App.
Imaging Edge Mobile Plus users
Imaging Edge Mobile Plus has been renamed Creators' App. Updating from Imaging Edge Mobile Plus 1.0 automatically applies Creators' App 2.0, which has a new icon. Creators' App improves upon Imaging Edge Mobile Plus functionality by adding new features such as cloud storage, the Discover site for interacting with other content creators, and support for future camera system software updates.
- Creators' App 2.0 has been released.
- Imaging Edge Mobile Plus 1.0 has been released.