Xperia 1 II
Xperia 1 II -6.5" 21:9 CinemaWide 4K HDR OLED display | Triple lens camera
Questions & Answers: 206
- Screenshots in Android 12: how to take a screenshot on your Xperia smartphoneHow to take a screenshot on Android 12 Take a screenshot using two buttons on the phone Press the Power (B) and Volume Down (A) buttons simultaneously to take a screenshot on your smartphone running Android 12,
- Overall Guide to Xperia NotificationHow to set the volume for calls, ringtones, notifications, media, alarms, and other sounds. How to mute the device. To set the volume for calls, notifications, media, and alarm Find and tap Settings → Sound. Use
- Overall Guide to Xperia Contacts How do I add contacts? Android 9, Android 10, Android 11, Android 12, Android 13 To Add Contacts Find and tap Contacts. Tap + button on the right bottom corner. Input Contact information. Tap Save. How
- Tips for using the Xperia Game Enhancer appSmartphone gaming is fast becoming one of the most popular and competitive trends in the gaming world. A quick browse through the Google Play Store, and you'll find yourself downloading multiple games each time
- New Android 12 software available for Xperia 1 IIInformation / Solution Note! Software updates are released at different times depending on the operator, market, region or country. Therefore, we cannot give you an exact date for when the update will be available
- How do I set up an Xperia device and a PS5/ PS4 for Remote Play?Valid for Android 12 Android 13 Information / Solution Setting up PS5™/ PS4™ Remote Play on the Xperia™ device PS Remote Play is a feature that allows you to use your smartphone as a display for your PlayStation®5
- An app has disappeared from the Application screen, how to find it? (Android 9 or higher)Solution: The following are possible reasons why an app no longer appears on the Application screen: The app has been deleted The app has been disabled The app has been hidden. For example, some Xperia™ devices
- How do I turn off TalkBack? ( Android 9 or Higher)Information / Solution If you only hear spoken feedback every time you tap the screen, you may have turned on TalkBack. TalkBack is a pre-installed screen reader service on Android devices provided by Google for
- The recording time of the Game Enhancer seems to be wrong.Mitigation When your Xperia phone is restarted, the difference in recording time may be reduced. Solution We have acknowledged this issue and have been working hard on it.
- I can't use YouTube with Game Enhancer, what can I do?Solution We have acknowledged this issue and have been working hard on it.