- Format Software for Micro Vault (serial number (underlined) is "E", "F", "K", "M", "N", "P", or "Q")
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- When the sixth letter in the serial number (underlined) is "E", "F", "K", "M", "N", "P", or "Q". Please download S_V3102_V2.exe
- When the sixth letter in the serial number (underlined) is "H" or "L". Please download SK_FormatDisk_V1016.exe
Note for Windows Vista users
-- When formatting Micro Vault with Windows 7 / Vista --
- Please close all application and Explorer before formatting the Mircro Vault.
- Please use the format software.
- Please try to format 2 or 3 times, in case a part of files remain in the Micro Vault USB Disk drive after formatting, in case total capacity is 0 byte, or in case format does not seem to be made completely. Otherwise, please try to format with other Operating System than Windows Vista.
- Create a folder to store the downloaded file.
- Save the downloaded file in this folder.
- When the download is completed, use Windows Explorer to browse to the folder where the S_V3102_V2.exe file is saved. Click View and click Details.
If the file size is the same as the download size 185KB, the download is successful. If the size is different, please delete the file and download it again.
- After the S_V3102_V2.exe file is downloaded, double click on the file, click RUN, then click OK. A S_Formatter_V3102_V2 folder appears after the downloaded file is uncompressed.
- Connect the Micro Vault to the computer and double-click the format iconFormat_V188.8.131.52_V2.exe in the S_Formatter_V3102_V2 folder.
- Select the drive which the Micro Vault is connected and and click Format to begin the formatting process.