This error is displayed when you cannot connect to the internet or the internet communication is unstable.
The error may be displayed under concrete situations, such as “I cannot see the internet video services,” “while watching the internet video services, it suddenly disappears,” etc.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue.
Note: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the network connection status after completing each step.
- Due to the operation delay of communication, there is a possibility that communication with any of the devices is congested. Restart the TV or communication devices by performing the procedure below:
Note: For Android TV™ models, skip this step.
- Turn off the TV power supply.
- Disconnect the plug of the TV.
- Disconnect plugs of the router and modem.
- Connect the plugs of the router and modem again after 2 minutes.
- Connect the plug of the TV again.
- Turn on the TV power supply.
- After 5 minutes, please try to Refresh Internet Content a few times.
If you use wireless communication, there is a possibility that the communication is unstable due to radio wave interference. Try the following.
If the problem is solved after performing the procedures above, it is because the communication between the television and router is unstable. Use the television by connecting to the router with wired connection or avoid using the television with other wireless devices simultaneously.
- Turn the power of other wireless devices to off.
- Connect the television to the router with wired LAN connection.
- If the software version of the television is old, the problem may improve by updating the software to the latest one. Refer to:
- Reset the television to the original factory settings. Refer to:
- For Android TVs: How to reset the Android TV to factory settings
- For other TVs: How to reset the television to the original factory settings
- Wireless connection: How to connect the BRAVIA TV to a network using a wireless connection
- Wired connection: How to connect the BRAVIA TV to a network using a wired connection
- If the firmware of your router is old, there is a possibility that the problem will be improved by updating the version to the latest firmware.
Note: For details on how to update a router, contact the router manufacturer.
- Change the Default Domain Name Server (DNS) to a Public DNS.
- Using Public DNS can often improve Internet routing speeds and help resolve this issue. However, you may still want to write down your Default DNS for reference later.
- The following steps are examples of some typical model procedures.
Choose your TV type and try the following.