Connecting with the supported smartphone by one touch
- Download the app NFC Easy Connect to the smartphone from the Google Play and install it.
- Set the NFC switch to ON the unit.
- Start the app NFC Easy Connect on the smartphone. Make sure that the application screen is displayed.
- Touch the unit with the smartphone.
Touch the part of the smartphone marked N.
Keep touching the unit with the smartphone until the smartphone vibrates.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
Connecting with other device
- Turn off the unit.
- Put the subject BLUETOOTH device within 1m of each other.
- Press and hold the POWER button*1 of the unit until the lamp (blue) and (red) blink alternately.
- Perform the pairing operation at the subject BLUETOOTH device and search the unit.
- Select the model name on the screen of the subject BLUETOOTH device.*2
- If the Passkey*3 is requested on the screen of the subject BLUETOOTH device, input 0000.
- The lamp (blue) of the unit blinks slowly and the pairing is completed.
*1: Press and hold the buttons for approx. two seconds when you perform the pairing for the first time or after the initialization and for approx. seven seconds in other cases.
*2: Refer to the operating instructions of the subject BLUETOOTH device for details.
*3: Passkey may be called Passcode, PIN code, PIN number or Password.