Sony Player Plug-in Version 2.0.01 for Windows Media Player software can playback compressed voice files (dvf/msv files) that were recorded by the IC Recorder with Windows Media Player (Version 6.4 or higher).
The following are the minimum requirements to use the software.
- Compatible Microsoft Operating System (Pre-Installed):
Windows Vista Home Basic
Windows Vista Home Premium
Windows Vista Business
Windows Vista Ultimate
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 Service Pack 2 or higher
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 or higher
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 or higher
Windows 2000 Professional Service Pack 4 or higher
*64 bit versions of the operating system are not supported.
- IBM PC/AT or compatible (This program is not compatible with Macintosh.)
- CPU: 266MHz Pentium® II processor or higher (For Windows Vista, 800MHz Pentium III or higher)
- RAM: 128MB or more (For Windows Vista, 512MB or more)
- Hard disk space: 5MB or more depending on the size and number of sound files to be stored.
- Sound Board: Sound boards compatible with any of the supported Operating Systems.
- Display: High color (16 bit) or more and 800 x 480 pixels or more
- Windows Media Player: Ver.6.4 or higher (The computer must meet the requirements for Windows Media Player)
Note:This software is not supported in the following environment.
- Operating System other than the ones indicated above.
- An environment that is an upgrade of the original manufacturer-installed operating system.
- Multi-boot environment.
- Multi-monitor environment.
For Simplified Chinese
File Name: PlayerPlugin2Setup_CN.EXE
Download size: 3,126KB KB
Updated on: 25th June 2007
- Sony Player Plug-in Version 2.0.01 for Windows Media Player (Simplified Chinese)
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Prior to the download, close all programs that are currently opened.
- Create a new folder SonyTemp in the C: drive.
- Download the file PlayerPlugin2Setup_CN.EXE (3,126 KB) into the folder created in Step 2.
- After the download is completed, select Views > Details in the Explorer to check the file size.
If the file size is not the same as the file size shown above, download the file again.
- Close all the programs that are currently opened.
- Click Start and select Run.
- At the Run box, type C:\SonyTemp\PlayerPlugin2Setup_CN.EXE and click OK to begin the installation.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation.
- Restart the computer after completing the installation.
How to use Sony Player Plug-in Version 2.0.01 for Windows Media Player
- Select the DVF or MSV file and double-click it.
- The Windows Media Player program opens and playback starts.
Note: The DVF or MSV files can also be opened from the Windows Media Player program itself.