How to open the VAIO Smart Network utility when the system tray icon is missing.
Follow the procedure below to open the VAIO Smart Network utility using the VAIO Control Center application when the system tray icon is missing from the notification area.
NOTE: The VAIO Smart Network utility can also be opened using the executable file .
- Click the Start button and then click All Programs.
- In the All Programs menu, click VAIO Control Center.
NOTE: If prompted for an administrator password or a User Account Control prompt is displayed, type the appropriate password or click Continue.
- In the VAIO Control Center window, on the Categories tab, click the plus (+) next to Network Connections to expand the selection.
- Under Network Connections, click to select VAIO Smart Network and then click the Open button.
- Close the VAIO Control Center window.
The VAIO Smart Network icon [FIG. 1] should now be visible in the system tray. Double-click it to open the main window.