Sound from the speaker system is skipping or distorted.
Perform the following steps if the sound from the speaker system skips, is noisy, or is distorted:IMPORTANT:
- Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the speaker system sound status after completing each step.
- If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product.
- Decrease the volume level of the playback device.
- Turn off the Bass Boost, or any similar equalizer function, on the playback device.
NOTE:When connected to a WALKMAN, turn off the Dynamic Normalizer, Equalizer, VTP (Virtualphones Technology), DSEE, etc.
- When the playback device is a PC or mobile device, other applications may be placing heavy loads on the device. Close unnecessary applications.
- Place the speaker system away from any wireless LAN, television, or microwave oven.
- Move the playback device closer to the speaker system or away from any sources of noise.
- For the SRS-BTD70 model, if the POWER lamp of the speaker system is flashing green, have the batteries replaced since this means that the power is running low.
- Connect the speaker to a different wall outlet.
- Use of an optional AC power extension cord with a noise filter is recommended.
- If the playback device has a built-in radio or tuner, move it away from the speaker system.
- Keep the speaker away from metal objects.