- Movies recorded in PS mode cannot be transferred to an iPhone or iPad regardless of the Privacy settings.
- When movies recorded in PS mode and movies that can be transferred are combined, only transferable movies will be transferred.
This error message will occur when the PlayMemories Mobile request to access your photos was not set to ON under the Privacy settings of your Apple iOS device. Follow the steps below to resolve this error.
- On the touch screen of your Apple iOS device, tap to select Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
NOTE: If Privacy is grayed out and cannot be selected, make sure the Restrictions option is set to Off by following the below steps. The same passcode you used to set this option is necessary to disable it.
- Tap General.
- Tap Restrictions.
- Enter your passcode.
- Tap Disable Restrictions.
- Tap Photos.
- Find and tap the PlayMemories Mobile app.
- Tap to move the onscreen slide switch to ON.