- Set the power and touch pad on/off switch for Keyboard to OFF.
- Turn on your VAIO computer and sign in to the computer as a user with administrative rights.
- Tap the Desktop tile on the Start screen to open the desktop.
- Tap (the File Explorer icon) on the taskbar area.
- Open the Pairing Tool folder in the C:\Windows\Drivers\EXE folder.
- Double-tap (tap twice quickly) PAIRING_TOOL.
- Tap Pairing.
- When the "Starting pairing (** seconds left)…….." message appears, set the power and touch pad on/off switch for Keyboard to ON while pressing and holding down the Ctrl+Esc keys.
When the pairing is complete, the "Success to bind a KB!!!!!!" message appears.
Note: If the pairing fails, follow the steps 1, 7, and 8 again.