IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps to troubleshoot issues with streaming apps installed on your TV, such as:
- The streaming app does not work normally. (e.g. stripes, lines, or freezes occur)
- You can't sign in to the streaming app.
- Check to see if the issue has been resolved after completing each step.
- If a Feature not available or a Service cannot be accessed at this time message is displayed, the service may be temporarily down. Please wait for a while before trying to watch it again.
- If you're having trouble signing in to certain streaming apps like YouTube or Netflix, first check the information on their support page, and if that doesn't help, continue with the troubleshooting steps.
- If an error occurs only when watching specific content, try other content.
- If the issue occurs only on a specific app and the issue is not resolved after trying the steps provided, contact the affected service provider.
Depending on the operating system of your TV, check the appropriate steps:
Note: For help on how to find the TV operating system, refer to the How to check if your BRAVIA TV is a Google TV™, Android TV™, or other TV article.
If the issue hasn't been resolved, contact the streaming service provider, or search other articles on the support web.