How to add a pictograph (smiley) on the Device name of the Android TV™.
To be able to add a pictograph (smiley) on the Device name of the Android TV, use Android TV Remote Control or another mobile application to enter a pictograph (smiley) into your TV settings.
Follow the steps below to add a pictograph (smiley) the Device name of your TV:
- You cannot enter the pictographs (smiley) on the software keyboard of the TV.
- You can only use pictographs (smiley) that Android™ OS supports.
- Launch the virtual remote app.
- Press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select About in the TV category.
- Select Device name.
- Select CHANGE.
- Select +Enter Customised Name or Enter Customised Name.
- Key in the device name with the emoticon or smiley that you prefer to use.