Home network setting is necessary to enable Remote play of Windows Media Player 12 on Windows 7.
- Launch Control Panel from Start menu.
- Select Network and Internet (Select Category on View by setting if not displayed)
- Select HomeGroup
- Select What is a network location?
- Select Home network
- Select Close and complete the settings.
- Launch Windows Media Player (Start menu → All programs → Windows Media Player) and select some contents (pictures or movies). Right click and select Play to → BRAVIA.
Other method to play contents:
- Open folder which contains the contents (pictures, movies) and right click on the file and Play To → BRAVIA.
- Right click on the folder which contains the contents (pictures, movies) and Play To → BRAVIA and start slide show with all included contents.
You may also find the following links useful: