The screen is dimmed, but it’s still displayed.
TalkBack is an accessibility service that helps vision-impaired people. After selecting it, you can follow the audible prompts which guide you in clicking the icons. You can turn off the TalkBack function by following these steps:
- Press Home button on remote.
- Press ↓ (Down arrow) several times, and select Settings.
- Press ↓ (Down arrow) 2 times.
- Press → (Right arrow) several times, and select Accessibility.
- Press ↓ (Down arrow) one time, and select Services.
- Press ↓ (Down arrow) one time, and select Talkback on.
- Select State on, then voice says on.
- Press ↓ (Down arrow) one time, then voice says off.
- Press Enter, then voice says OK.
- Press Enter.
NOTE：This issue does not occur when TalkBack is updated to ver 4.1 or later from Google Play Store.