Sometimes nothing happens when I say "Ok Google" to the TV
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article.
- Check the TV position setting.
- Open the Settings screen. How to access Settings
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Display & Sound — Sound — TV position — Front Position Style or Back Position Style/Wall Mount.
- Select Display & Sound — Sound — TV position — Table-Top stand or Wall Mount.
- Select Sound — TV position — Table-Top stand or Wall Mount.
- Say "Ok Google" clearly and louder than the TV sound.
NOTE: If the room is too noisy, move closer to your TV or use the MIC button on the TV remote control.
Supported languages and how to use the built-in MIC (only TVs with a built-in MIC)