I paired my Bluetooth speakers with my computer, but no sound comes out or I can't reconnect
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Check the following:
- On your computer, make sure you select your speakers as your playback device.
- In the Sound settings of your computer, check if your speaker is set to Default Device.
- Make sure the volume of your computer isn't set to mute.
- Restart the audio playback app.
- Turn off the Bluetooth function of your computer, and then turn it on again.
- Delete the speaker from the list of paired Bluetooth devices, and then pair it again.
Note: Operation for all computers isn't guaranteed.