What are different modes in Photography Pro?
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
- In "Auto mode", it allows you to shoot still images of any subject under any condition with good results by setting the values determined appropriate by the product.
- In "P mode"( Program Auto), you can shoot with the exposure adjusted automatically (and also the shutter speed). Also, you can select various settings using the menu.
- In "S mode" (Shutter Priority), it allows you to shoot fast-moving subjects etc., by manually adjusting the shutter speed.
- In "M mode" (Manual Exposure), it allows you to shoot still images with the desired exposure by adjusting the exposure (and also the shutter speed).
- In "MR mode" (Memory Recall), It allows you to register frequently used combinations of modes and setting values.
- In "Basic mode", It allows you to fast access to a range of easy-to-use photography features including a touch shutter button, Portrait orientation, Bokeh effect, Panorama, and more.
*Note: Basic mode is only available in Xperia 1 III onwards, where the Camera app function has been merged to Photography Pro basic mode.