Follow these steps to change the storage location of the messages in the Outlook Express 5 :
1) Create a new folder you want to store your messages using [Windows Explorer].
2) Start [Outlook Express 5].
3) In the [Tools menu] -> [Options].
4) In the [Options] menu, click the [Maintenance] tab, and then click [Store Folder].
5) Click [Change] and specify the folder you already created in step 1, then click [OK].
6) The dialog box of [Your store location will not be changed until you shut down and restart Outlook Express] appears and click [OK] to continue.
7) Restart the [Outlook Express 5] to let the new changes take effect.