Please refer to the steps below to create an album.
1. Click Start and click All Programs -> PictureGear Studio ->Tool -> Photo Album.
2. Click New Album.
3. Click Register Folder.
* To create an album from a registered photo folder, please go to step 6.
4. When the Register Folder dialog box appears, select the folder containing those photos from which an album is to be created. Click OK.
- Folders that do not contain any photos cannot be registered.
- When multiple photo categories are created in Photo Collection, select a category to which a photo folder is to be registered on Photo Category.
5. The selected folder is registered as a photo folder.
6. Click List of the folder where an album is to be created.
* To create the album with all photos in the folder, click that particular photo folder.
7. Click on the photos to be used for the album from the displayed list and click Create the Album with the selected photos.
* Multiple photos can be selected.
To cancel the selection, click on the photos again.
8. Click on a given design suitable for the album.
9. Click on a given layout suitable for the album.
The layout selected will be applied to the entire album.
To change the layout for each page, in the album menu, click Edit Album.
* This can be done even after the album is completed.
10. In the album menu, click Save and then click Save As.
11. In the Category and Album text boxes, enter the given names and click OK.
12. Click OK again.
13. The saved album appears in the Category list.