To set up the IP address, Subnet Mask, DNS and Gateway, refer to the following procedure:
1) Click [Start]->[Settings]->[Control Panel] and double-click the "Network" icon.
2) In [Network] window, click the [Configuration] tab and choose [TCP-IP -> Name of the network adapter] which you want to set up, and click the [Properties] button.
3) In the [TCP/IP] window, select the [IP Address] tab and click at [Specify an IP address] option. Enter the [IP Address] and [Subnet Mask].
4) Click the [DNS Configuration] tab and choose the [Enable DNS] option. Enter the computer name in the [Host] box.
5) Enter the DNS server address in [DNS Server Search Order] and click the [Add] button.
6) Click the [Gateway] tab, enter the router address in [New Gateway] and click the [Add] button.
7) Click [OK] button twice and restart your computer.
Settings will take effect after the computer restarts.