- Before turning on the Bluetooth headphones, turn on the Bluetooth devices and place within 1 m of the headphones.
- Enter pairing mode on the Bluetooth headphones.
To enter pairing mode:
Press and hold the /POWER button for more than 7 seconds* while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off.
The indicator flashes blue and red alternatively and the Bluetooth headphones enters pairing mode.
- Enter pairing mode on the Bluetooth device.
Refer to the manual provided with the Bluetooth device.
-When the screen to select a connection target appears, select MDR-NWBT10.
-When the screen to enter the passkey appears, enter 0000.
- Perform the Bluetooth connection on the Bluetooth device.
When pairing is established, depending on the Bluetooth device, Bluetooth connection may start automatically.
* After purchasing the Bluetooth headphones, when pairing for the first time, press and hold the /POWER button for about 2 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off.
If pairing is not established within about 5 minutes, pairing mode will be cancelled and the Bluetooth headphones will turn themselves off. In this case, start again from step 1.