You may change the settings of the search engine with the [Customize] button. Refer to the following procedure to do so:
* The following is an example to change the search engine from [MSN Search] to [Lycos].
Firstly, connect to the Internet and follow the steps below:
1) Click the [Search] button.
2) Click the [Customize] button displayed in the [Search] window.
3) When the [Customize Search Settings] dialog box appears, click the [Use the Search Assistant for smart searching] option button.
4) Check the [Find a Web page] box, click [Lycos] and keep clicking the [Move Up] button until [Lycos] reaches the top of the list.
5) Check to see if [Lycos] is displayed on the top of the list and press [OK] to close the [Customize Search Settings] dialog box.
6) [Brought to you by Lycos] now appears in the search engine and the engine has been changed to [Lycos].
After the display of the search results, it is also possible to display the search results of another search site such as [MSN Search & Go To.com]. Refer to the following procedure to do so.
1) After the search results are displayed, click the pull down button at the side of the [Next] button.
2) When the list of search engines appears, click the search engine you want to use.
* E.g. Click [Go To.com].
3) The search results of [Go To.com] appear.