How to display the miniature image versions of the actual images files in the folder ?
Refer to the following procedure :
1) Click [Start]- > [Programs] -> [Windows Explorer].
2) In the [Windows Explorer] window, right-click the folder for which you want to enable "Thumbnail View" and then select [Properties].
3) In [General] tab, make sure that [Enable Thumbnail View] option was checked then click [OK].
4) In the [Windows Explorer] window, press [F5] key to refresh and open the folder for which [Thumbnail view] is enabled, and then click [Thumbnails] on the [View] menu.
- If [Thumbnails] is not on the [View] menu, click other folder once, and then open the folder which is enabled thumbnail view again.
- This setting is enabled even after Windows restart. You can always change the view in the folder for which [Thumbnail view] is enabled.
- [Thumbnails] on the [View] menu appears only in the folder for which [Thumbnail view] is enabled.
- The following are some of the standard file types that can be displayed as Thumbnail view in Windows 98SE:
BMP (Windows Bitmap files)
GIF (Graphics Interchange Format files)
JPG, JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group files)
HTM, HTML (Hypertext Markup Language files)