Even when I copy an audio CD of a live concert, which does not have any silent portion between tracks, the copy always has about 2-second gaps (silent portions) between tracks. Is there any way to avoid it?
To avoid recording the 2-second gaps (silent portions) between tracks, select [Disc-At-Once] in the [CD Creation Setup] dialog box of [Easy CD Creator].
1) Click [Start] -> [Programs] -> [Adaptec Easy CD Creator 4] -> [Features] -> [Easy CD Creator].
[Easy CD Creator] starts.
2) Click [Create CD] from the [File] menu of the tool bar. The [CD Creator Setup] dialog box appears.
3) Click the [Advanced] button in the dialog box.
4) Select the [Disc-At-Once] option button in the [Write Method] box and click the [OK] button.
The above is described in the online help of "Easy CD Creator".
- Check the item "Tips for Creating an Audio CD".