Please refer to the steps below.
1. Restart the computer, enter the username and password, and click OK.
2. Click Start, point to Settings and click Control Panel.
3. Click Passwords.
4. Click User Profiles.
5. Make sure that the All users of this computer use the same preference and desktop settings option is selected.
6. Click Change Passwords.
7. Click the Change Windows Password button.
8. Enter the current Windows password.
9. Ensure that the New password and Confirm new password boxes are blank.
10 Click OK.
11. Click OK again.
12. Click Close.
13. Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.