To change or add items in [Send To] of the shortcut menu of Windows 2000, firstly check the user logging on to Windows currently and refer to the following procedure.
* E.g. Adding [3.5 Floppy (A)] to the item of [Send To] under the user name of Administrator.
1) Double-click on the [My Computer] icon on the desktop.
2) Double-click the [C:] drive.
3) Double-click the [Documents and Settings] folder.
4) Double-click the [Administrator] folder.
5) Click [Folder Options] from the [Tools] menu.
6) Click the [View] tab on the [Folder Options] dialog box.
7) Click the [Show hidden files and folders] option button and click [OK].
8) The [Send To] folder appears.
* The [Send To] folder is set to hidden files as default on Windows 2000.
9) Double-click to open the [Send To] folder that was displayed in step 8.
10) Keeping the [Send To] folder displayed, double-click on the [My Computer] icon on the desktop.
11) Drag and drop the [3.5 Floppy (A)] icon onto the [Send To] folder.
12) The [Shortcut] dialog box appears and the message [You cannot move or copy this item to this location. Do you want to create a shortcut to the item instead?] appears. Click [Yes].
13) The [Short Cut to 3.5 Floppy (A)] icon is created in the [Send To] folder.
14) Click the [Short Cut to 3.5 Floppy (A)] icon or press the [F2] key to change the name of the icon.
* E.g. Change the icon name to [3.5 Floppy (A)].
15) Click the [Close] buttons to close all open windows.
16) [3.5 Floppy (A)] is now added to [Send to].
To add or change items of the [Send to] menu of another user, select the folder of the user whose items you want to add or change with step 4 and proceed from step 5..