When I check a sent E-mail in [Sent Items folder], I find the text wrapped at unintended characters automatically. Why?
Why is the text of the e-mail message that I receive automatically wrapped?
Check the wrapping value of character strings at the sending side of an E-mail.
The text of a message is automatically wrapped at the time of sending the message in accordance with the number of characters set in [Automatically wrap text at xx characters, when sending].
Please refer to the procedure below to check at which character the text has been set to wrap.
* It is also possible to change the wrapping number of characters of a text.
1) Click [Options] from the [Tools] menu of [Outlook Express].
2) Click the [Send] tab on the [Options] window.
3) Click the setting button of your mail sending format (HTML format or Text format) from the [Mail Sending Format] box.
4) Check the number of characters set to the [Automatically wrap text at xx characters, when sending] spin box.
The text is automatically wrapped at the number of characters set in the spin box when sending the message.
* If you change the number of characters to a given number in the [Automatically wrap text at xx characters, when sending] spin box and click the [OK] button, the setting of the wrapping number of characters changes.
The default number of characters set on [Automatically wrap text at xx characters, when sending] is 76 half size of characters. This is due to some servers not supporting 80 half size of characters or greater in one line of a message.
Settings cannot be established to avoid wrapping character strings.