Please refer to the steps below to show or hide icons that are on the desktop:
1. Right-click an empty area on the desktop and click Properties.
2. Click the Desktop tab.
3. Click Customize Desktop.
4. From the desktop icons shown:
- To show the icon, select the option of the icon.
- To hide the icon, disable the option of the icon.
5. Click OK.
In the case of the My Computer icon, please refer to the steps below to show it on the desktop:
1. Click Start.
2. Right-click My Computer and click Show on Desktop.