Please follow the steps below to record an audio CD to the hard disk and register it to a playlist:
1. Click Start -> All Programs -> SonicStage and SonicStage.
2. Insert the audio CD and click Get CD Information.
3. Click the Tools tab and click Options.
4. Click the CD Recording/Playing 1 tab and click OK.
* Settings of the CD recording are as follow:
a. Location to save the recorded file
Click Browse and specify the location for saving the recorded file.
b. Playback simultaneously
Select this option to playback the song being recorded.
c. Open the Playlist automatically after recording
Select this option to open up playlist automatically after recording.
d. Eject the CD automatically after recording
Select this option to eject the CD automatically after recording.
e. Recording format
OpenMG (ATRAC3), WAV (PCM) and Windows Media (WMA) are available.
5. Select appropraite bit rate if required.
6. Click on the song/track number to unselect songs that are not to be recorded.
7. Ensure all songs that are to be recorded are selected and click Rec to Jukebox.
* When the selected songs from the CD belongs to those which have already been recorded, the Select Playlist option will appear.
Either create a new playlist or to add those songs to the existing playlist, and click Start Rec.
8. When recording is completed, the songs will be added to the playlist.