To enlarge icons and characters, please refer to the following procedure:
1) Right-click on any open area in the desktop and then click [Properties].
2) Click the [Effects] tab in the [Display Properties] dialog box.
3) Select the [Use large icons] checkbox and click the [Apply] button.
* To enlarge the character size on the screen, you may continue with the rest of the procedure. Otherwise, click [OK] to close the dialog box.
4) Click the [Settings] tab in the [Display Properties] dialog box.
5) Click the [Advanced] button to display the properties of video driver.
6) Select [Large Fonts] from the [Font Size] list box of the [Display] box in the [General] tab, and then click [OK].
* On Windows 2000, the [Display] box is named as [Display].
7) Click the [Close] button in the [Display Properties] dialog box.
When the dialog box prompting the restart of Windows appears, click [Yes] to restart it.
* Note: If you have selected [Others] in step (6) and chosen a larger font, characters may not be displayed properly sometimes.