To display the startup menu automatically, please refer to the following procedure:
1) Click [Start] and then click [Run].
2) Enter "msconfig" in the [Open] text box and click [OK].
3) Click the [Advanced] button in the [System Configuration Utility] dialog box.
4) Select the [Enable Startup Menu] check box in the [Advanced Troubleshooting Settings] dialog box and click [OK].
5) Click [OK] in the [System Configuration Utility] dialog box.
6) When the confirmation message on the restart of the system appears in the [System Settings Change] dialog box, click the [Yes] button.
7) When the system restarts, the startup menu appears automatically.
Once the above settings are made, the startup menu appears every time when the system starts.
When you do not want to display the startup menu, clear the checkbox in the [Advanced Troubleshooting Settings] dialog box.