The support of the Direct3D hardware acceleration varies depending on the model of computers.
Follow the procedures to determine whether the computer supports hardware accelerations.
1. Click Start and then click Run.
2. Type in dxdiag.exe in the text box and click OK.
3. Click the Display tab in the Direct X Diagnostic Tool window.
4. Check if the option of Direct3D Acceleration in the DirectX Features is set to Enable. If not, click on Enable to allow the computer to supports the Direct 3D hardware acceleration.
5. If the option shows [Non], this model of computer does not support DirectX 3D.
Sony does not guarantee the normal operation of the applications that use DirectX 3D.
For the support information, get in touch with application vendors.
The displayed other items and values vary depending on models.