When you install Microsoft Office XP to your VAIO computer, the following function may adversely affect programs preinstalled to the VAIO computer sometimes.
- The symptom experienced is lost frame at the time of capturing or duplication at the time of exporting with DVgate
Please refer to the following procedure for the steps on avoiding the symptom.
1) Launch one of the installed programs of Microsoft Office XP (e.g. Microsoft Word).
2) In the [Documents] list of the [Task pane] title bar, click [Search].
(If [Task pane] does not appear, click the [View] menu, and then click [Task pane].)
3) Click [Search Options] and the [Indexing Service Settings] dialog box appears.
4) Click the [No, do not enable Indexing Service.] option button, and then click [OK].