Please refer to the following procedure for the necessary settings:
1. Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
2. Double click on the Internet Options icons.
3. At the General tab, you may select the following options:
* Option A: Type in the correct URL in the Address field of the Home page selection.
The URL which you have entered will be used for your home page.
* Option B: Click on the Use Current button.
Allows you to set the displayed URL as the home page.
* Option C: Click on the Use Default button
Allows you to use back the default URL that was preset by Internet Explorer.
* Option D: Click on the Use Blank button
Provide an empty URL field. You will need to type in the URL each time you launch Internet Explorer.
5. Click OK to save the changes.