Please follow the steps below to connect to the Internet using PPPoE with ADSL or a cable modem (cable TV line):
1. Click Start and click Control Panel.
2. Click the Network and Internet Connections icon.
3. Click the Network Connections icon.
4. From Network Tasks, click Create a new connection.
5. Click Next.
6. In the Network Connection Type dialog box, select the Connect to the Internet option and click Next.
7. Select the Set up my connection manually option.
8. Select the Connect using a broadband connection that requires a user name and password option and click Next.
9. Give a name to the connection and click Next.
10. Enter the necessary information in User name, Password and Confirm Password for the Internet connection account, and click Next.
11. Click Finish.
To connect to the Internet, double-click this connection icon.
Note: If there is no entry in Step 10, user is required to do so now.