There are various reasons why MIDI files cannot be played back. Depending on the configuration of the web page, the plug-in may not be able to play back the MIDI files.
Note: It is not possible to guarantee the success of playing back MIDI files on all types of web pages.
A. When the MIDI files cannot be played at all
Please refer to the steps below to enable the system to recognize the plug-in again:
1. Start Windows Media Player.
2. Click theTools tab and click Options.
3. Click the File Types tab.
4. Disable the MIDI File option.
5. Click Apply.
6. Select the MIDI File option again.
7. Click OK.
The browser plug-in to playback the MIDI files can now be set to Windows Media Control 6.4.
B. When the MIDI files cannot be played back in some specific web pages
1. Depending on the HTML descriptions, the MIDI files cannot be played back sometimes.
- Check that the HTML descriptions are done correctly.
- Installation of a particular plug-in may be required to playback the files.
2. Depending on the MIME type set to the Web server, tthe MIDI files cannot be played back sometimes.
- User may be required to edit the g.htaccess file.
For further details, please contact the Web server administrator.