Please refer to the steps below to avoid this symptom:
1. Start the system in Safe mode.
2. Log on to the system as Administrator.
3. Right-click on the private folder and click Properties.
4. Click the Security tab and click Advanced.
5. Click the Owner tab.
6. Click Administrator or any other respective administrator shown in the Change owner to column. Select the Replace owner on subcontainers and objects option and click OK.
7. Click OK.
8. Right-click the private folder again and click Properties.
9. Click the Security tab and click Add.
10. Enter the user name created and click Check Names.
If the entered user name is wrong, the Name Not Found dialog box will appear.
In this case, click Cancel and re-enter the user name.
11. Click OK.
12. Click the user name that was created in Step 10.
13. Select the Full Control option and click OK.