NOTE: Deleting data stored on the CD-RW media will result in erasing all the available data. Windows XP does not allow deleting of selective data in the CD-RW media.
Please follow the steps below to erase all data in the CD-RW media.
1. Insert the CD-RW media into the CD-ROM drive (DVD/CD-RW, etc.).
2. Click Start and click My Computer.
3. Right-click CD Drive and click Open.
4. From CD Writing Tasks, select Erase this CD-RW.
5. In the CD Writing Wizard dialog box, click Next. The wizard will start to erase data in the CD-RW media.
6. When the process is completed, at the Completing the CD Writing Wizard window, click Finish.