This message will appear when the VAIO computer is in the following conditions
- The Restore Previous Folder Windows at logon. check box in Folder Options was selected.
- The floppy disk drive window was activated when the VAIO computer shut down.
- The VAIO computer restarted without a floppy disk in the floppy disk drive.
To resolve this symptom, close the floppy disk drive window before shutting down or restarting the computer. Alternatively, user can clear the Restore Previous Folder Windows at logon check box with the steps below.
1. Click Start, point to Settings and click Control Panel.
2. Double-click Folder Options.
3. Click the View tab and clear the Restore Previous Folder Windows at logon check box. Click OK.