This solution only applies to DVgate Version 2.2. Descriptions on the menu are different for DVgate Version 2.2 and earlier versions.
To export images to DV equipment, please follow the steps below.
1. Connect the DV equipment to the computer via an i.LINK cable, turn on the DV equipment and set the recording tape to the start position.
When using a DV camera, switch the mode to Camera or VCR. For other DV equipment such as a DV deck, switch to DV.
2. Start DVgate Motion.
3. In DVgate motion, select Export-Auto from the Switch Mode List.
4. In DVgate List, click Add File.
5. Specify the AVI file to be exported to the tape and click Open.
Using Ctrl or Shift key to select multiple AVI files.
6. To preview the selected files on Record List, click either Preview or Preview All and click Play.
7. After completing the preview, click either Record or Record All.
Record - Exports only the selected file on Record List.
Record All - Exports all selected files in the order of their sequence on Record List.
8. In Output, select the Add blank image option.
Append - add a blank image at the time of recording.
Head - appending a blank image at the top.
Tail - appending a blank image at the end.
Both - appending blank images at both end and top.
9. When settings to append a blank image is made, type in the required length of the blank image in the length text box.
10. Click OK and the recording will start.
11. When Recording complete appears, click OK.