To use the Roll Back Driver feature, please follow the steps below.
* User must log on to the system as Administrator or user must have administrator rights.
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. In Category View, click Performance and Maintenance and then click System. In Classic View, click System.
3. Click Hardware tab, and then click Device Manager button.
4. Double-click on the device drivers to be restored.
5. Click the Driver tab and then click the Roll Back Driver button.
For more details, please refer to the following solution in Microsoft's technical support website.
Article ID: Q283657
Last Reviewed: January 15, 2001
Title: How To: Use the Roll Back Driver Feature