* Error message:
"The movie display hardware is used by another application. Finish the application showing a movie and then try again.
If there is no other application showing a movie, the settings of images such as high refresh rate and resolution may be inappropriate."
To resolve this symptom, please download the latest Click to DVD Version 1.4.01 Upgrade:
- During the installation of this update, please log in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be cleared of programs before proceeding.
In the Downloads section, please select Notebook and proceed with the steps below:
1. Move the cursor to the relevant Notebook Series and click the model of the VAIO computer.
2. Locate Click to DVD Version 1.4.01 Upgrade and proceed as per instructions on the screen.
- For Click to DVD version 1.*, please upgrade the version to Click to DVD version 1.2 before upgrading to Click to DVD version 1.3 and Click to DVD version 1.4.01 respectively.
- For Click to DVD version 1.3, please upgrade the version to Click to DVD version 1.4.01.b>.